Buying a new villa in Coimbatore is an excellent investment and a huge decision. If you want to live peacefully in a luxurious Coimbatore villa, here are 5 things you need to consider:
- Your budget – Aside from taking care of the actual buying costs, don’t forget to set aside money for your furniture as well as upkeep. Some sellers already include several pieces of furniture and even air conditioners to their villa price. You might even be able to find a villa developer that will throw in private landscaping for your yard. There are home builders that offer excellent payment plans and offer assistance for DTP approval.
- Your requirements – Having your own villa allows you to have a place you can call your own. You should be able to call the shots when it comes to the type of villa that you want. Villa-owners should also have a choice on what sanitary wears should be fitted in bathrooms and the kitchen layout. Maybe you want an environment-friendly home. Some developers install built-in solar water heaters in their villas.
- The seller, builder, or developer – Most of the time, the seller, builder, and developer is just under one company. Be very careful in choosing which company to work with. Not all can offer excellent craftsmanship and professionalism. The best companies to work with are those who have been in the industry for many years. You can check other sites they have created or are currently constructing.
- Location – Living in Coimbatore, it’s important that you are close to important locations like hospitals, pharmacies, and other medical facilities as well as super markets. If you have children, you might want to choose a villa that is near their schools.
- Community – Living in a gated community villa can help give you peace of mind. These types of enclaves usually have 24-hour security manning the gated, CCTV surveillance cameras, bright street lights for every street, well-paved roads, gardens, individual bore wells, and even Siruvani water facilities.