Coimbatore is an excellent place to settle or have a vacation house in India. The city is quite green and is blessed with a pleasant climate, thanks to nearby forested mountain ranges. If you are looking to get a villa, Coimbatore is a good location. Here are some factors you need to consider when purchasing a villa in this area:
- Location – Your villa should be well-located in Coimbatore. You want it away from the hustle and the bustle of the city yet still close to important locations such as banks, hospitals, schools, super markets, temples, petrol bunks, and dining establishments.
- Quality – Not all builders and sellers can offer excellent villas. To find out more about builders and sellers, do a background check on the companies as well as their current or past projects. Companies that have been in the construction industry for many years usually create high-quality structures those consumers buy.
- Neighbourhood – What’s the use of living in a villa if your street is quite seedy? The best thing to do is to purchase a villa within a development, village, or subdivision. This way, you can have a better chance of getting better neighbours and even enjoy amenities, such as private water facilities, gardens, or even a kiddie playground.
- Security – A villa is a large investment and you have to protect it. When choosing a villa, make sure it is within a gated community that offers 24 hours of security. Some even install CCTV surveillance within community streets.
- Customization –You don’t have to live in a shoebox that looks just like the rest of the houses on the street. Some developers can allow you to customize parts of your villa and even include furniture.
- Environment-friendliness – Some communities have solar powered street lights and villas have solar water heaters. Such amenities save money and also help save the planet.
- Payment plan – It’s no secret that villas are major investments. Look for a developer that offers payment plans. Some developers can even help in you getting your DTP approval.