India’s real estate market is growing beyond the metropolitan cities of the country. This trend is clearly visible in cities like Coimbatore. The city has always been a good place to live. The affordable housing segments have grown over the years in the city, and a large portion of the real estate investment comes from those living in hi-tech cities and abroad.
Apart from the demand for professionals engaged in the IT sector, Coimbatore is also emerging as a retirement destination for many pensioners as it offers a serene environment and pleasant climate throughout the year. The demand for 2BHK homes is high among senior citizens while the demand for smaller apartments is largely from young professionals. Villas and row houses see interest from NRIs and people established in high profile jobs.
Here is a look at some advantages of real estate investing in Coimbatore.
- Coimbatore is a developing city and offers a great chance for people to invest in property because of the relatively low prices. The metropolitan cities are jam packed already and the price of property are not affordable making Coimbatore an ideal choice for them.
- The location of the city of Coimbatore is strategic since it is close to popular tourist destinations such as Ooty, Kodaikanal, Coorg, etc. People who love to travel would love to stay in Coimbatore. This city is a great option to buy property for rental income.
- Being a smart city, defined by the Indian government, Coimbatore is moving towards fast track development. The real estate prices will continue to increase in the coming years making Coimbatore a safe choice for property investment.
- The employment opportunities in Coimbatore are aplenty because of the presence of many industries that have been flourishing here for years. The IT sector is developing fast which is one of the biggest attraction factors for people searching for a real estate investment options in Coimbatore.
- The excellent weather is another factor that people are going to appreciate when they live in Coimbatore. The city has a pleasant climate all year around making it a great place for people to settle down. People who love to stay in serene surrounding away from the city center would love Kovaipudur, located on the outskirts of the city.
Coimbatore is one of the best places to buy a property in right now. Whether you are planning to buy a row house or a luxury villa, the builders in the city have something for everyone. The best part is that in Coimbatore you will be able to make the house of your dreams in a budget that would not have let you consider a small apartment in a major metro.